1. Privacy Statement This © shockarama.com web site regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
3. IP Addresses IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. Shock-A-Rama will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
4. Referrers A Referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as “traffic data”. This information is used by Shock-A-Rama to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
5. System Information System information we collect as part of “traffic data” includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site. This information is used by Shock-A-Rama in identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
6. Other Web Sites and Links This web site contains links to other web sites. The privacy practices of those web sites linked to shockarama.com are not covered by this privacy statement and Shock-A-Rama is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Additionally, if you make a purchase from a store or merchant listed on or linked to the shockarama.com web site, any information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to those merchants. These merchants have separate privacy and data collection practices and Fearful To Fearless has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any linked sites before signing up with and using them.